The first post, I’ve been going on about what to say in my first post on this website that also carries my name, #feyholmer. I decided that the start would be about my friends. Yes, friendships still exist in those days where everything is so […]
Hello hello my darlings,
Today, I’ve posted this picture that I am featuring in this post on my Instagram profile. (If you yet don’t follow me on Insta please feel free to follow it because it really helps @feyholmer)
The face of happiness, right? Are you sure? In that moment I was joking around with my friend Michelle, but that day wasn’t an actual happy day. It amazes me how a picture cannot say or portrait our actual feelings. Or maybe I am really good in hiding my un-happiness.
I do not want to tell you that I am not happy. I am. I live in Los Angeles, one of the best cities in the world, but some parts of my life are still not perfect. Even though I don’t believe in a full perfect life, mine is definitely far to be close to my ideal perfection….
Anyways, this pic represents a very un-happy day. Where I let someone ruin it instead of just not caring at all.
I hope in the future I’ll be able to not let someone else kill my vibe and keep my smile on because that’s my trademark.
ps. Keep your smile on too!
Top 5 TV Couples by Fey Holmer
Hello hello my darlings,
Apparently people like lists, so I’ve selected my Top 5 Tv Couples.
- Cory and Topanga – this couple caught my attention when I was as little as they were on screen (okay maybe I was a little bit younger than them), still seeing their innocence was really special.
- Seth and Summer – these two weren’t the main couple on the tv show The O.C. but somehow I fell for them and wanted to see more of these cuties instead of Marissa and Ryan hahahah
- Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck – what a great entertaining couple they were. They were that couple that I would wait anxiously the next episode of Gossip Girl every Monday. I’m not sure if any other will ever top them. ETERNAL LOVE CHUCK AND BLAIR <3 (Even though the last season sucked)
- Elena and Damon – were the first couple that I fell for while binge watching the Vampire Diaries on Netflix, the other couples from the list it happened in a “broadcast” format, I went bananas with them and would download episodes on iTunes to be able to catch the new ones on CW’s regular schedule.
5. Mike and Rachel – I left them for last because this is the last tv couple that I am obsessing with at the moment. All the other tv shows mentioned has ended. This story still continues. I found them this year on Netflix after hearing about Meghan Markle (Rachel) dating prince Harry in real life. As you can see I love romance, especially fictitious ones 😀
These two took 3 seasons to actually be together and I like seeing the difference in them in comparison to other tv couples. Both characters are equally capable and intelligent, two people who fight for what they want. I am so happy that the stereotype that women are weak and men need to protect them is getting less and less story lines.
I would love to know your top 5 as well.
ps. I hope Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson will forgive me….
Hello hello, The topic that I’ve been working on for my next video on youtube is about being abused as a child. (If you don’t know I have an youtube channel here is the link -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPYIDQgs9ODLXOOC1P6liZw) Anyways, the topic is really intense and makes me […]